When it comes to establishing a career in technology, it need not be a binary alternative between college or alternative credentials. Moreover, a number of colleges and companies are Partnering to generate scalable, targeted training, and upskilling. Tech employers are collaborating with academic institutions to devise learning pathways.
A college degree "is often held up as the golden ticket to finding one's dream job, but there are great opportunities for people who have not gone to or completed college" said Kathy Gardner, senior director of media, Flexjobs. So here it the list of the following active remote tech-related job openings that don't require a college degree:
1. Lambda School Associate Instructor, Data Science Full-Time, 100% Remote
2. TTEC Technical Support Representative Full-Time, 100% Remote
3. Medical Transportation Management Operations Security Engineer Full-Time, Option for Remote
4. Acrisure Application Support Specialist Full-Time, Option for Remote
5. Kforce IT Support Specialist Full-Time, 100% Remote
6. Assured Consulting Solutions Junior Software Developer
7. Ascension Demand Manager Full-Time, 100% Remote
8. Contigo Health Full Stack Developer – JAVA, Apache Groovy, Angular I Full-Time, 100% Remote
9. Percepta Systems Liaison I Full-Time, 100% Remote
10. Spectrum Health IT Help Desk – Digital Products Full-Time, Option for Remote
11. Kelly Services PC Technician Full-Time, Partial Remote
12. Ajilon HRIS Analyst Full-Time, 100% Remote
13. O'Reilly Automotive Senior Software Developer Full-Time, Option for Remote
14. O'Reilly Automotive Linux Engineer Full-Time, Option for Remote
15. Ascension Cloud Data Operations Specialist Full-Time, 100% Remote
16. Kelly Services Technical Lead Full-Time, Option for Remote
17. Regions Bank Cybersecurity Engineer – Mainframe Monitoring Full-Time, Option for Remote
18. First American CAD Technician Full-Time, Partial Remote
19. The Standard Robotics Process Automation Business Analyst Full-Time, 100% Remote
20. Leidos SCCM Lead Full-Time, Option for Remote
21. Bright Health Manager, Analytics and Reporting – Risk Adjustment Full-Time, 100% Remote
Remember that Great men like Bill Gates (Microsoft), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Jack Dorsey (Twitter, Square), and many more didn’t have a college degree, but an idea, problem-solving skills, experience, and creativity that bought a transformation.
We, at OpenGrowth, are continually looking for trending startups in the ecosystem. If you want to know any further information about the startup ecosystem or have any mind-boggling ideas on the emerging industries, refer to the other resourceful blogs at OpenGrowth. If you have any suggestions or questions, do let us know in the comment section below.
*Note: The content published above was made in collaboration with our members.
The character of instrumental music lets feelings radiate in their own way without presuming to display them as real or imaginary representations. That's the power of music! And Sudeshna believes in it.