As we move into a cashless economy, there will be continual addresses brought over the Cyber Security Essentials in digital payments. Nations worldwide have seen various advances towards Cyber Security Essentials, yet not without a couple of hiccups along the street. Luckily, the government is moving unequivocally towards Digital payment security through cell phones and different cashless assets.
Most definitely, the best thing shoppers can do today is to guarantee that they make careful strides in forestalling the crime or loss of pivotal information on their cell phones. Here are the Best practices in Digital Payments for ensuring Digital payment security.
● Always use two-factor authentication to access your online and digital financial information. A simple username and password will make it harder for threat actors to gain entry to your accounts.
● Use biometric security measures, such as fingerprint identification. This will help ensure that only you can access your money and use your device or application for payment.
● Token-based authentication to better keep data and information hidden.
● Be diligent about device safety and security. If you’re using your device to pay, ensuring that equipment is secure is imperative. Exercise caution when surfing the Web on your device by not clicking on suspicious websites or opening emails containing phishing attacks.
● Do not respond to emails and phone calls with personal financial details to your financial institution’s emails or calls.
● Just utilize online payment application suppliers that empower solid secret word use by clients.
OpenGrowth suggests you refer to these links on Best practices in Digital Payments and Digital payment security:
Accelerating growth volume of money being transacted online seems a jackpot proposition for cyber thieves on the prowl for a single glitch that will let them infiltrate the take control over the system. Read more
Here some of the best techniques to minimize the security threats. Read more about it.
Unfortunately, the benefits afforded by e-commerce and digital payments are accompanied by ever-increasing threats of cyberattacks. Here, list of some of the best practices to secure digital payment systems. Read more
As the digital payment revolution gains momentum, citizens are concerned about the security of cashless payment platforms, as a rapid surge in their use could be a likely target for threat. Read more
We, at OpenGrowth, are continually looking for trending startups in the ecosystem. If you want to know any further information about the startup ecosystem or have any mind-boggling ideas, do refer to the other blogs at OpenGrowth. If you have any suggestions, do let us know in the comment section below.
About the Author: Sudeshna Dutta
Sudeshna is an engineer in making. She is a writer at OpenGrowth. Apart from dealing with circuits and chips, she is passionate about being a keyboardist and pianist and wants to attain professionalism in it with her talent coupled with hard work.
*Note: The content published above was made in collaboration with our members.
Amritanshu, a geek, an explorer, traveler and innovative creator by heart. Experimenting with new ideas and exploring innovative technologies are his break-through talent. Endless craze for technology and creativity. Associated with editorial team at OpenGrowth and keenly serving great stuff from startup world.