Doing everyday morning exercise is never such a daunting task before the lockdown, at least not for me. Covid pandemic not just affects the country's economy badly, it also turns out hard on every individual. We know the importance of staying healthy and taking care of our immune system, but, despite these warnings, we laid back when it comes to morning exercise.
When the lockdown was implemented in March 2020, most of our pre-pandemic routines fell apart hard and fast. There are days when I would realize that not only had I not showered or gotten dressed that day, I hadn’t even brushed my teeth.
Exercise means any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness. In this pandemic, situation let's boost the fitness industry with overall health and wellness. It is performed to aid growth and improves strength, prevent aging, develop muscles and the cardiovascular system, weight loss or maintenance, improving health, and also for enjoyment.
Getting yourself ready every morning for exercising is not at all an easy task. Despite knowing the benefits of exercising and the good health it brings, we choose not to do it. We often start doing our morning exercises with the right motivation but, somehow drop this idea in between. Making exercise an enjoyable part of your everyday life may make it easier for you to get motivated and start exercising. Click here.
● Exercise enhances your mood and reduces feelings of depression, anxiety, and stress.
● Inactivity may be a major reason for weight gain and obesity. Regular exercise increases your metabolic rate, which will burn more calories and help you lose weight.
● Physical activity like weight lifting can stimulate muscle building; this is often because exercise helps release hormones that promote the power of your muscles to soak up amino acids. It helps them grow and reduces their breakdown.
● Exercise can be a real energy booster for everyone. One study found that six weeks of routine exercise reduced feelings of fatigue for 36 healthy people that had reported persistent fatigue.
● Lack of regular physical activity may be a primary explanation for chronic disease. Regular exercise has been shown to enhance insulin sensitivity, cardiovascular fitness, and body composition, yet decrease vital signs and blood fat levels.
Below are the links on the Benefits of exercises refer to these links to know more about exercise:
Studies show that making time for exercise provides some serious mental benefits, regardless of your age or fitness level. Click here.
The 30 bodyweight moves we’ve detailed below can be scaled for beginner, intermediate, and advanced exercisers, Click here.
We, at OpenGrowth, are continually looking for trending startups in the ecosystem.
If you want to know any further information about the startup ecosystem or have any mind-boggling ideas, do refer to the other blogs at OpenGrowth. If you have any suggestions, do let us know in the comment section below.
*Note: The content published above was made in collaboration with our members.
Jyotsana is very keen to express her views on new topics and wants readers to remember her through her writing. She is passionate about reading and believes that words wield the power of changing the scenario and she uses them to encourage people to the best of her knowledge.