The Startup is a new trend seen in today’s generation of students. The entrepreneurial spirit at the university level is willing, interested, and enthusiastic. According to the Young Entrepreneur Council, nearly 90% of young people believe that entrepreneurship education is important. With the advent of the internet, free access to resources, and lowered barriers to entry, students can now start companies with minimal capital, that means kids can be entrepreneurs too. And these tools and services have boosted the interest in the entrepreneurial world.
EduTech startups are changing the education world because EduTech has untapped potential. Nowadays, EduTech startups are the talk of the town with a major hand in fields ranging from medicine to gaming, to healthcare and education. In the last few years, the Edutech area is shaping up to be quite exciting, with new Edutech startups banging every few months.
Click on the following links to understand more about Edutech startups:
1. Edutech startup: EduTech is covers right from primary education through postgraduate programs. Click here.
2. 7 best Edutech startups: EdTech startups are now a preferred and more trusted way to learn. Click here.
Education is one such sector that continues to see extraordinary growth. Someone thinking to start a business in this sector has the maximum possible chance to achieve success in the long run because of the technologies that are used in education. Higher education startup is one such field. As of today’s generation, a large population is interested in the startup world.
Read the links to know more about higher education startups:
1. Booming startup in education space: The EdTech startups in India have convinced the teachers and parents, that technology. Click here.
2. Online education startups: It is extremely popular in low-income groups where the demand for low-cost educational services is high. Click here.
3. Impact of startup on higher education: Educational organizations are a lot more open to partnerships now and have expanded their relationships. Click here.
Higher education based on entrepreneurship education is best provided in universities. It can provide mentoring, support, and alumni network while the student can remain free to learn according to the needs of the product and market of their choosing instead of a rigid curriculum. The degree could be awarded based on validated learning a student makes in their startup.
Here are some links which will provide complete insights about higher education in entrepreneurship:
1. Role of higher education: It’s hard to measure success when you don’t know what that success looks like. So what is the role of entrepreneurship at the university? Click here.
2. Role of a startup in higher education: Similar to a tree the branches divide and we have lots of small branches at the top. Click here.
3. Role of higher education in nurturing entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurs are a valuable asset to any country. They should be cultivated and nurtured. Click here.
We, at OpenGrowth, are committed to bringing the latest trending startup ideas around the world. Do let us know if you want us to cover a particular topic.
Contributor: Sareen Yasmin
Her passion includes creative writing, reading, and playing around with words. She is looking forward to bringing some change with the power of pen and thoughts. Mic and pen are her best friends.
*Note: The content published above was made in collaboration with our members.
The Editorial Team at OpenGrowth is working to provide you with the perfect place to know everything about startups. Feel free to connect to us.