With growing demands to reduce food and packaging waste, a technology that helps the consumer to make better decisions on food waste will always be well obtained.
In today’s technology-driven world, packaging with built-in sensors or microchips can help manufacturers ensure quality and freshness by monitoring the temperature of the product during its journey to the supermarket edge. This is where the food system meets sustainability.
There are a lot of issues interlinked to each other such as surrounding product shelf life, smart labels, and sustainability. A consumer can make better decisions about their food usage and disposal. Smart labels formulate any technology that expands on the information of a standard product label. This can include QR codes, sensors, microchips, and image recognition, and other features.
To keep up with technology and make your life easier, creating smart food labels has aided the entire processing.
A smart label is a label that integrates technology that extends the functionality and contents of labels or packaging beyond conventional printing methods. This can come is a variety of forms from RFID tags, to QR codes, to near field communication.
Visit the links to understand more about smart food labels.
1. Smart Food Labels Cuts Wastage. Click Here
2. How Smart Labels and Materials are Reshaping Packaging. Click Here
3. Smart Labels in Food Industry: Applications and Benefits. Click Here
4. Smart Food Labels and Consumers Perceptions: What Food Brands should know. Click Here.
Smart food labels have enhanced the food and packaging industry. It adds traceability to the product which is crucial for tracing the source of the food and preventing false goods. Overall, it helps to improve food safety and security, which is particularly important for perishable goods, such as meat, seafood and dairy products.
To know more benefits and importance of smart food labels read the links below.
1. Importance of smart food labels. Click Here
2.Top Benefits of Smart Packaging for Packaging Companies. Click Here
3. 3 Benefits Brands can Gain from Smart Packaging. Click Here
4. Smart Labelling of Food: IoT and Foodtech for Consumer Empowerment. Click Here
With technological upliftment, every sector is flourishing. The food industry is getting smarter with the advancement of smart food labels. It has reduced food wastage, improved packaging and supply of food.
Here are some of the links which will guide you about the future technology of smart food labels.
1. How Smart Food Label will Change the Future. Click Here
2. Transparency and Technology: The Future of Labelling. Click Here
3. Global outlook on Smart Labels. Click Here
4. Smart Label Markets. Click Here
5. Smart technology Redifines the Label Industry. Click Here
We, at OpenGrowth, are committed to bringing the latest trending startup ideas around the world. Do let us know if you want us to cover a particular topic.
*Note: The content published above was made in collaboration with our members.
"I believe my fingers can transform thoughts into immortal memories and lessons for the rest of the world."
Her passion includes creative writing, reading and playing around words. She is looking forward to bringing some change with the power of pen and thoughts. Mic and pen are her best friends.