Artificial Intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence processes by computer systems. These processes include learning, reasoning, and self-correction. Some of the applications of AI include expert systems, speech recognition, and machine vision. It is transforming our world socially, economically, and politically. The market for artificial intelligence technologies is flourishing and soon might impact the software development market, our future is most likely to be AI driven. The impact can either be fruitful for the software developers or can also be proven negative. As a helping hand, AI Governance has been playing a role in software engineering.
Click on the link below to know more about it:
1. Role of Artificial Intelligence in Software Engineering. Click Here
2. Role of AI in Software Engineering Click Here
Human programmers or software developers interpret the business value of each feature and advise you on what to develop first. This task cannot be done by the AI alone in near future also but there is a chance of potential AI and human collaboration. AI can help with coding and developing different new ways to write reliable code, but can never fully replace human brains.
To conclude your own, you can read:
1. Will Artificial Intelligence replace Developers? Click Here
2. If AI is already Writing Codes,will programmers lose their jobs? Click Here
Reaching our to a concrete solution can be backed up by knowing what are the impact of ai on software development. To know about it, read the following articles:
1. How will artificial intelligence impact software development? Click Here
2. Impact of AI in Software Development. Click Here
3. How artificial intelligence affect software development? Click Here
4. How will AI impact Software Development? Click Here
We, at OpenGrowth, are constantly looking for trending start-ups in the ecosystem. If you want to know any further information about the startup ecosystem, then do let us know in the comment section below.
Contributor: Amrita Sinha
Amrita is in the field of media. She has a deep inclination towards writing and public speaking. She has the aim of removing the stereotypical mindset of society. She loves to read and photography is her passion.
*Note: The content published above was made in collaboration with our members.
The Editorial Team at OpenGrowth is working to provide you with the perfect place to know everything about startups. Feel free to connect to us.