Quitting May Lead To A Higher Building
Quitting is only appreciated when it produces fruitful results. The idea of quitting when discussed with a different group of people, there comes a variety of responses. Some of them support the idea whereas some of them simply deny the idea. Most of the time, the idea of quitting, whether it be your studies, job, or a relationship, is considered as a negative or wrong step.
At present, dropping out of schools or colleges and getting yourself indulged in your area of interest is common in practice. The same goes for quitting your job to launch a tech start-up of your own. Doing a 9 to 5 job is not a thing for every bread-earner. Some of them wish to be their boss and work according to their own ideas and schedule. This desire pushes them to quit their job and launch their start-up. The first thing that strikes in the mind is “Should I Quit My Job For A Start-up?”
Their are a few things that you must keep in your mind before quitting. Click on the following links to know what are those:
1. The Right way to quit a job to launch your Startup. Click Here
2. Quitting your cushy tech job for a Startup. Click Here
3. When to quit your job for Startup. Click Here
Reasons for Quitting your Job
There can be several reasons for quitting your job and starting your own business. Starting a business of your own can be proved to be the best decision but only if the reason behind you quitting the job is valid.
Below are some links that will tell you about some of the solid reason to quit your job and start your business:
1. Thinking to quit your job and Start a Business. Click Here
2. 3 Reasons to quit your job and start your own business. Click Here
3. 9 Reasons to quit your job and become Self Employed. Click Here
Here are some of the examples of people who chose to quit their jobs and start their business:
1. 6 Entrepreneurs who quit their jobs and became successful. Click Here
2. 25 Successful Entrepreneurs who quit their jobs to persue their passions. Click Here
We, at OpenGrowth are constantly looking for trending start-ups in the ecosystem. If you want to know any further information about the startup ecosystem, then do let us know in the comment section below.
Contributor: Amrita Sinha
Amrita is in the field of media. She has a deep inclination towards writing and public speaking. She aims to remove the stereotypical mindset of society. She loves to read and photography is her passion.