For a business to thrive and accommodate ever-changing requirements Agile is the solution. It is more effective than the traditional business model and agile teams are the only solution to the problem of unpredictability.
What is Business Agility?
Business agility refers to the "ability of a business system to rapidly respond to change by adapting its initial stable configuration". It can be sustained by maintaining and adapting goods and services in meeting customer demands, adjusting to the changes in a business environment, and taking advantage of available human resources to overcome business challenges. Business agility is a distinct quality that allows organisations to respond rapidly to changes in the internal and external environment without losing momentum or vision. Adaptability, flexibility and balance are three qualities essential to long-term business agility.
Business agility is the ability of an organisation to:
- Adapt quickly to market changes - internally and externally.
- Respond rapidly and flexibly to customer demands.
- Adapt and lead change in a productive and cost-effective way without compromising quality.
- Continuously be at a competitive advantage.
- Business agility is concerned with the adoption of the evolution of values, behaviours and capabilities. These enable businesses and individuals to be more adaptive, creative and resilient when dealing with complexity, uncertainty and change leading to improved well-being and better outcomes.
You can read the following articles to get a clearer understanding of the Business Agility.
1. Business Agility: What is it and Why is it Important. Click Here
2. What is Business Agility? Click Here
3. Why agile business pays: Click Here
Why Business Agility is important for Startups?
1. Understanding the Importance of Agility in Business. Click Here
2. A Guide to making your Startup more Agile in Early Stages.Click Here
3. Why Agility is Key to Business Success. Click Here
4. The Startup Way: Agile Principles for Modern Business. Click Here
We, at OpenGrowth, are constantly looking for innovative and trending start-ups in the ecosystem. If you want to have more information about entrepreneurship or start-up basics, then do let us know in the comment section below.
Contributor: Akriti Verma
She is a creative, ardent and vivacious individual. She is passionate about bringing change through technological innovation by challenging the status quo. Through OpenGrowth University she envisions to empower and enable individuals with innovative ideas to pursue and excel in their entrepreneurial journey. She loves to paint and write poems.