Books On Leadership
“Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers.” – President Harry S. Truman
Reading is a crucial life skill. It’s how we log our history and share stories. Sure, there are numerous books jam-packed from cover to cover with beneficial facts. Generations of people have scribed their knowledge and struggles, their emotions and confessions onto blank pages, thereby transforming them into rich resources for learning.
Read the below article to know more about it:
Those Who Want to Lead, Read
Reading has many benefits, but it is underappreciated as an essential component of leadership development. To know more, click here:
What Books Should Leaders Read?
The reason why leadership books are so valuable is because of the ideas and insights that they illustrate. What makes them so influential is that you get to read about the outcomes of executing such tactics.
Here are some of the must-read books:
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield: You may be aware of Jack Canfield from his feel-good Chicken Soup for the Soul series, but Jack’s real purpose is in The Success Principles. If you’re a detail-oriented type, you’ll admire how Canfield spells out 67 strategies from great successful people that you can revise and adapt to your own life, no matter your objectives.
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey: This masterpiece has been a must-read for nearly 30 years, and with reasonable reason: Covey’s 7 habits are simple and attentive core esteems that resonate with many of us. From “win-win” to “sharpening the saw,” Covey’s ideas have molded much of the business lexicon.
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte: LaPorte gives a roadmap to adoring the life you live by using your core wishes as your guidance system. The Desire Map is part-book, part-workbook conducted at your getting clear on how you want to believe in life, and how those feelings can inform your purposes.
- Meditations, by Marcus Aurelius: Aurelius indicates to us all how to rise above distractions to conserve our principles. Rooted in Stoic ideology, Meditations is logical advice for controlling your thoughts, emotions, and efforts to eliminate stress from your life.
- The Truth About Leadership, by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner: Some aspects will always play a role in beneficial and effective leadership. Faith, credibility, and ethics are among those things. Kouzes and Posner reveal 30 years of exploration that support these and other core beliefs.
Top Unique leadership books
Click on below links to know more about leadership books:
Best Leadership Books of All-Time
To know the list of the top 25 Leadership Books of All-Time, click here:
Best Leadership Books
Leadership is the most evergreen of business topics, yet it remains fiendishly difficult to master. To know about 8 essential reads you need in your library, click here:
Best Leadership Books of 2021
To know about 9 best leadership books, click here:
What Types of Books do CEOs Read
Being a CEO or entrepreneur is not for the faint of heart. They have got to have a firm handle on the market and product -- while inspiring employees and influencing stakeholders.
Books to get an Entrepreneurial Perspective
To know more, read here:
Books for Aspiring CEOs and Entrepreneurs
To know about 31 must-read books for aspiring CEOs and Entrepreneurs, click here:
The Best Books Every CEO Should Read
To know about seven excellent books that will help CEOs (and future chief executives) lead with more confidence and skill, read here:
7 CEOs on the Books That Changed Their Lives
To know about seven CEOs on the Books which books changed their lives, click here:
We at OpenGrowth, are constantly looking for startup trends in the market. If you wish to know more about the startup ideas, let us know in the comment section.
Contributor: Beauty Kumari
An eloquent individual loves to express a myriad of topics through her words. She is ready to take any professional challenge head-on and give her best to any project entrusted to her. She wants to adversely impact her writing and build a career out of her passion.