Good Morning Monday!! As we enter a new week, let’s get a round of latest trending startups news insights.
14th June, 2021
1. Motorway’s auction platform for second-hand cars raises $67.7M Series B led by Index Ventures
Motorway has raised £14 million in venture funding U.K. startup that allows professional car dealers to bid in an auction for privately owned cars for sale, read more
2. Fraud protection startup nSure AI raises $6.8M in seed funding
The Tel Aviv-headquartered Fraud protection startup nSure AI has raised $6.8 million in seed funding. Startup will invest the fund raised in developing its predictive AI and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms, read more
15th June, 2021
1. Upflow raises $15 million to manage your outstanding invoices
French startup Upflow has raised a $15 million Series A round. The company wants to help you to improve your cash-cycle, read more
2. Australian ID verification startup OCR Labs raises $15M Series A to expand into UK/Turkey/Europe
OCR Labs, has announced a €12.5 million / $15 million Series A funding, The startup specializes in digital ID verification, customer onboarding, identity fraud, and regulatory compliance.
16th June, 2021
1. Meet the mobile therapy startup backed by Christian Angermayer’s re:Mind Capital
Ksana Health is an Oregon-based company focus on collecting data related to mental health, and transfer that data from user to healthcare practitioners through an app. read more
2. Uberall raises $115M, acquires MomentFeed to scale up its location marketing services
We depend on location-specific data once we are on search engines like google, there stay numerous gaps in how location data hyperlinks up with correct data. startup is making an acquisition: it’s shopping for MomentFeed, a location advertising to proceed scaling its enterprise.
17th June, 2021
1. Twine raises $3.3M to add networking features to virtual events
Video chat startup Twine, has now closed on $3.3 million in seed funding. The team’s original idea was to help people who were missing out on social connections under COVID lockdowns find a way to meet others and chat online. read more
2. Internxt gets $1M to be ‘the Coinbase of decentralized storage’
Valencia-based startup Internxt just bagged $1 million in seed funding has been quietly working on an ambitious plan to make decentralized cloud storage, read more
18th June, 2021
1. Anduril raises $450M as the defense tech company’s valuation soars to $4.6B
The company makes defense hardware, including long-flying drones and surveillance towers that connect to a shared software platform it calls Lattice. Company was on the hunt for fresh investment and headed up from $1.9 billion in July 2020, read more
2. Mediflash is a freelancer marketplace for health professionals
A new French startup Meet Mediflash, focussing to improve temporary work in healthcare facilities such as nursing homes, clinics and mental health facilities, read more
3. Israeli startup produces vegan milk from cow's milk
Imagindairy, an Israeli startup in the field of vegan food products, has produced an alternative milk to the commonly-consumed. It uses the artificial intelligence technique called "precision fermentation," read more
19th June, 2021
1. BharatPe in talks to raise $250M led by Tiger Capital
Fintech major BharatPe, that hit a new high with 106 million monthly transactions in UPI in this year. Nearly $250 million in its next funding round led by Tiger Global, read more
2. Immunotherapy startup Umoja lands $210M, less than a year after raising $53M
Seattle based Umoja Biopharma has raised an additional $210 million in a Series B round. Company is developing a multi-pronged technology and new funding will help develop treatments for clinical trials, read more
20th June, 2021
1. Songtradr completes $US50m raising ahead of IPO plans
The company has now raised $US100 million from investors valuing the music royalties and licensing platform at $US300 million. They are backing its plan to become the dominant music licensing platform connecting musicians, read more
If you missed out the previous week or entire month updates of startup world news, follow the link to read it now and stay updated with every passing update with us.
We, at OpenGrowth, are constantly looking for latest news in the startup ecosystem. If you want to share any important news from last week, then do let us know in the comment section below.