To diversify your Individual Retirement Accounts(IRAs), consider Bitcoin IRA.
Traditional IRAs provide great financial security for the future but with the growth and advancements in the financial markets, investors are looking for alternate investment options to diversify their portfolio.
You can add Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar Lumens, and other cryptocurrencies to your IRA with Bitcoin IRA.
Digital assets like cryptocurrencies require proper management and extra protection due to their sensitive data.
Here are The Best Bitcoin IRA Companies for 2021 that you can consider for your IRA accounts:
1. Bitcoin IRA
Bitcoin IRA is a service provider with varied offerings that includes multiple account types, supports most of the popular cryptocurrencies, is swift and easy-to-use, and has the ability to earn interest on crypto deposits.
- Buy & Sell Online 24/7
- $100M Custody Insurance
- Tax-Free Investing
- Price Tracking, Reports & More
- Easy setup and convenient for trading
- Secure digital asset cold storage available
- Digital assets insured up to $100 million
- High setup and maintenance fees
- Limited options of cryptocurrencies available for trade
iTrustCapital makes trading easier for both amateurs as well as expert investors to start a Bitcoin IRA. It is highly suitable for large balances due to its relatively low trading fees.
- Tax-Free Trades in an IRA
- Low Costs-Crypto - 1% trade fee, Gold - $50 over spot per ounce
- Liquidity-24 hour trading
- Digital Assets secured by Curv
- Cold storage available
- $50 Million Insurance Policy with Munich Re
- Low account and trading fees
- Transparent $29.95 monthly fee
- 24/7 trading
- Support for trading is available
- High monthly cost for smaller accounts
- Account minimum: $2,500 and Contribution minimum: $1,000
Bitcoin IRA offers the best security with cold storage and dollar-for-dollar insurance coverage for digital assets.
- Tax-free Growth
- Security- All transactions confirmed via a peer-to-peer protocol on a blockchain network.
- Diversification Options
- Hedge against Inflation
- Decentralised Infrastructure
- Cold storage wallet available for digital assets
- End-to-end insurance coverage
- Multi-encryption encoding for transactions and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Registered with the US government
- Compulsory Requirement to open accounts with a digital currency specialist
- Annual fee $195 and the Account setup fee- $50
- Storage fee of 0.05% monthly
- Not all popular currencies are supported
BlockMint has cryptocurrency advisors on board who help or on your behalf choose currencies for you.
- Advisors help you choose a custom portfolio of cryptocurrencies
- Cold storage security for your assets
- Extremely high transaction fees for purchasing cryptocurrencies
- Minimum starting investment of $10,000
5. Regal Assets
Regal Assets IRAs permits clients to invest in both hard assets and digital assets.
- All popular cryptocurrencies are supported by this app
- Flat-rate fees
- Digital assets are insured up to $250 million
- The initial investment requirement is $25,000 necessary.
- Having a representative is a must while opening an account.
6. Coin IRA
As per their official website, “Coin IRA helps its customers establish self-directed, cryptocurrency-based Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), and facilitates the purchase and sale of cryptocurrency through a regulated cryptocurrency liquidity provider.”
- Digital currency consultants are available on this app
- They provide multiple secure wallet options
- Low fees
- No maximum purchase limits
- Investing $25,000 is the minimum requirement to open an account with them.
- It supports only three cryptocurrencies-Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin
Investing in cryptocurrencies is extremely risky and volatile and it might not be a good option for everyone to invest savings for their retirement. However, if you are a risk-taker, willing to invest with the belief that cryptocurrencies are the new future of financial markets then you should absolutely go for it. Any of the above-mentioned companies will do a good job to get you started with Bitcoin IRA.
Every provider has its own pros and cons that you can choose according to your financial needs and goals.
Let us know your views in the comment section below.
We, at OpenGrowth, are continually looking for trending startups in the ecosystem. If you want to know any further information about the startup ecosystem or have any mind-boggling ideas, do refer to the other blogs at OpenGrowth. If you have any suggestions, do let us know in the comment section below.
Contributor: Ayushi Vanzara
Ayushi Vanzara is currently pursuing Chartered Accountancy. No secrets there that she loves to read! She believes words have the power of healing and is a medium that can convey like no other. She hopes to connect with people through her empathy, thoughtfulness, and by adding value to their lives.