“A good entrepreneur converts his skills to cash,” Michael Bassey Johnson, Before You Doubt Yourself: Pep Talks and other Crucial Discussions.
I am sure often this question must be crossing your mind, do you need to learn entrepreneurship? The answer is yes, and you need to. Though you have an idea or a concept to start a business, you need to be familiar with the technicals, finances, and management to roll your idea into a complete business. A proper business plan is what you need. You get a complete insight into these basics when you enroll in some of the best courses for entrepreneurs. These best online certification courses on entrepreneurship for you are a guide to start and run your business.
Let us get you through some of the best entrepreneurship certification courses that will help you boom your idea into a reality.
Entrepreneurship Specialization (Wharton University of Pennsylvania)
This is a five-course specialization in entrepreneurship designed especially for those who want to establish their start-ups. This is specifically tailored for beginners who do not have proper knowledge, experience, and understanding of setting and running a business. What they do have is a great idea. Here, experts from the field and experienced faculties will nurture your idea into a successful business. This is an online course, and you can complete it in accordance and speed. This is one of the best MBA entrepreneurship programs in the U.S.
- Turn ideas into opportunities
- Learn growth hacks to develop a start-up
- Plan basic financial strategies
- Marketing and Branding tactics to empower your business
- Connect with the right people
- Duration - 6 months
Entrepreneurship Acceleration Program: Scaling your business (Wharton University of Pennsylvania)
You can consider this as the next step in taking your business ahead. This course includes interactive video sessions that train you in entrepreneurship skills that will help you scale your business. While taking this course, you will learn to pick up the right business model, build the right team and increase your sales.
- It covers the fundamentals and advanced concepts of starting and running a business.
- Teaches evidence-based entrepreneurship, business models, customer lifetime value, finances, funding, and valuation.
- Includes courses related to industry operations, e-commerce, internet, media, entertainment, and technology.
- Interactive discussions, assignments, quizzes that cater to your area of business.
- Duration - 3 months, 3-4 hours/week
Entrepreneurship: Launching an Innovative Business (University of Maryland)
This is a four-course package and is offered by the University of Maryland on Coursera. The course focuses on imparting knowledge about fundamentals of entrepreneurship, vision for opportunities, and pitching for investments. It also talks about drafting business models for your start-ups. After opting for this course, you will also learn about market research techniques and ideas for market expansions.
- Understand the core of entrepreneurship
- Funding and investments
- Pitching for investments
- Converting your idea into opportunities
- Identifying your audience
- Learning business models.
- Duration - 5 months
Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action (University of California)
This course is available on online platforms and is conducted by the University of California. This course teaches students to discover business opportunities, use creativity in their business, and define their business process.
- Fundamentals and principles of entrepreneurship
- It helps develop skills and aptitudes for becoming an entrepreneur.
- Understand the process of establishing a working business model
- Learn business operations.
- Duration - 4 hours
Start-up Entrepreneurship Specialization (Technion Israel Institute of Technology)
This course is also an online course available on Coursera. It talks about the 5W’s and 1H - What, Why, Whom, Where, When, and How- of entrepreneurship. This program is divided into four courses. These courses talk about:
- Development of an idea
- Developing a business from an idea
- Connecting students for field experts
- Develop action-driven models and plans to run a successful business
- Generate ideas and transform them into a feasible future business venture
- Learn how to use innovation and creativity
- Learn to develop an idea into a business
- Duration - 6 months
We at OpenGrowth Academy aim to convert your idea into a full-fledged business. We are a next-gen platform to nurture your dreams into reality. Your views are valuable to us. Visit us to know more about the OpenGrowth Academy programs, sessions, and events.