Happy Monday Morning. I hope you have your morning coffee with you. Before we begin the week, let’s take a look at the startup world related news for the last week.
29th June, 2020
Used auto startup Cars24 develops vehicle matching app for dealers.
Startups have already shown interest in In-SPACe, says Isro Chairman.
Startup Guide Vienna: How this Central Europe hub combines the quality of life with entrepreneurial drive
30th June, 2020
Microsoft collaborates with Accenture to nurture B2B startups in India.
Swiggy has introduced a digital wallet ‘Swiggy Money’, in partnership with ICICI Bank.
Scooter rental startup Bounce cuts 22% jobs; co-founder explains “incredibly difficult” move-in letter.
1st July, 2020
Bounce, a bike-sharing startup, said it will lay off around 22% employees, citing uncertainty for businesses and startups due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Edtech Startups Emerge As Oasis Of Deals Amid COVID-Induced Funding Drought
2nd July, 2020
Edtech Startup Flinto Raises $7.2 Mn In Pre-Series B Funding From Lightbox Ventures.
Three Pune-based startup entrepreneurs talk about impact and challenges post COVID-19 lockdown.
- SynPhNe, a neurological therapeutics startup aims to change the recovery process of stroke patients through its new sensor based device.
- DU Establishes School of Skill Enhancement And Entrepreneurship Development.
3rd July, 2020
Yulu, a bike startup even though still on trial has already become famous amongst golfers, young and the old.
- Israeli startup introduces 3D-printed vegan mock meat.
- Cybersecurity startup Aristi Labs eyes foreign markets after M&A deal
- Video sharing startup Chingari plans to ramp up hiring amid growth spurt
- 8 Apps Made for Entrepreneurs, All on Sale for the Fourth of July
Read more at https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/352721
- PM Modi announces launch of Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge, invites startups, tech community to participate
- Telangana craft entrepreneur’s paper napkin a ‘seed’ of an idea
5th July, 2020
- Funding for 33% Indian startups put on hold, 12% cite shutdown: Survey.
- This Pune pet startup aims to be the one-stop destination for all pet needs
- Five years on, govt nod eludes caravan tourism entrepreneur
We, at OpenGrowth, are constantly looking for latest news in the startup ecosystem. If you want to share any important news from last week, then do let us know in the comment section below.
News Curated by: Beauty Kumari
An eloquent individual, love to express a myriad of topics through her words. She is ready to take any professional challenge head-on and give her best to any project entrusted to her. She wants to make an impact through my writing and build a career out of her passion.